This article will discuss positive words that start with K. Before we go any further, what exactly is a positive word?
The general and mostly accepted definition of a positive word is that it either has a positive meaning or lends a positive meaning to an already existing term.
This article will provide you with a list of positive words that start with K, and it is vital that you memorize as many of them as possible.
These positive words beginning with K can help you project a good image of yourself to your colleagues and friends.
Positive phrases carry and transmit confidence while also describing your views, emotions, aptitudes, outcomes, and achievements, among other things.
Positive words starting with K may improve a statement by emphasizing the positive meaning and allowing the speaker to communicate how great something is.
You must have a good understanding of positive words and their value by now. It’s now time to go over the many types of positive words that start with K to help you comprehend them better.
Most Common Positive Words That Start with K
We will start off with the most commonly used nice words that start with K. Here is a list of positive words that start with K that you could use them in your daily interactions.
- Definition: used to refer to something or someone that is familiar to people
- Synonyms: noted, recognized
- Example: This is Mona, otherwise known as “Flower Girl”.
- Definition: inviting kissing
- Synonyms: inviting, stimulating
- Example: Nimra is a kissable lady.
- Definition: a square piece of cloth worn around the neck or on the head
- Synonyms: scarf, hankie
- Example: Jane was wearing a beautiful and silky kerchief.
- Definition: generous and helpful
- Synonyms: caring, gentle
- Example: Patricia had been very kind to me in my rough years.
- Definition: a small group of people standing close together
- Synonyms: group, bunch
- Example: In his time of trouble he saw knots of people standing beside him.
- Definition: to touch with the lips as a mark of affection
- Synonyms: smooch, canoodle
- Example: Tom kissed him goodbye and got on the bus.
- Definition: to have or continue to have in your possession
- Synonyms: remain, save
- Example: Do you want this photograph back or can I keep it?
- Definition: a set of things used for a particular purpose
- Synonyms: tools, equipment
- Example: Viola always has a little sewing kit with her, to put on a button or repair her clothing if needed.
- Definition: a room where food is prepared
- Synonyms: galley, cookhouse
- Example: We usually eat breakfast in the kitchen.
- Definition: a small, usually wooden, shelter for a dog to sleep
- Synonyms: doghouse, shelter
- Example: We left our dog at the kennel when we went away.
Positive Words That Start with K to Describe a Person
Let’s say you want to praise someone special with the most distinct words ever, these positive words that start with K to describe someone is just the remedy you need for your problem.
- Definition: the most important member of a group
- Synonyms: star, kingpin
- Example: Always remember that everybody is the king of his own life.
- Definition: a very entertaining person, story, or performance
- Synonyms: king, master
- Example: Hazel was a real killer on the trumpet.
- Definition: (of a person) showing a lot of care and kindness
- Synonyms: mild, tender
- Example: Jimmy was a warm, generous and kindhearted man.
- Definition: a man of high social position
- Synonyms: chevalier, warrior
- Example: The knight swiftly dismounted his opponent.
- Definition: people you are connected with, especially by family relationships
- Synonyms: kindred, kinfolk
- Example: Don’t quarrel with Michael; he’s your own kith and kin.
- Definition: family and relations
- Synonyms: relative
- Example: All his kin were at the wedding.
- Definition: a child
- Synonyms: toddler, baby
- Example: Tommy took the kids to the park while I was working.
- Definition: clever or skillful
- Synonyms: artful, wily
- Example: Zampa is a very knackish guy.
- Definition: yellowish color
- Synonyms: coppery
- Example: Go and buy yourself a khaki suit.
- Definition: used to designate a lady who acts in a hilarious way
- Synonyms: playful, jolly
- Example: Sarah is a lady of kittenish nature.
Positive Words That Start with K to Spread Positivity
We all could use some extra positivity around us! It’s one thing that we do not mind the profusion of. So openhandedly throw around these positive words beginning with K and make the world a better place.
- Definition: playfulness or teasing
- Synonyms: joking
- Example: All kidding aside, I look forward to seeing you again soon.
- Definition: a woman who belongs to the same family as someone else
- Synonyms: relative, aunt
- Example: I really admire the strength of my kinswomen.
- Definition: a thick, red sauce made from tomatoes
- Synonyms: condiment, relish
- Example: Do you want some ketchup with your burger?
- Definition: familiarity with something gained through experience
- Synonyms: command, understanding
- Example: Mike’s knowledge of English grammar is very extensive.
- Definition: very eager, or wanting to do something very much
- Synonyms: resolute, acute
- Example: I am always very keen on traveling to the mountainous region.
- Definition: activated by a key
- Synonyms: attuned
- Example: You should buy keyed locks for windows.
- Definition: school for children aged five
- Synonyms: nursery, pre-school
- Example: Philip is very happy indeed at the kindergarten, and is learning something every day.
- Definition: knowing a lot
- Synonyms: scholarly, learned
- Example: We employ friendly and knowledgeable staff.
- Definition: one’s range of knowledge or understanding
- Synonyms: knowingness, cognizance
- Example: James knew that this thing was not beyond his ken.
- Definition: handy and ingenious
- Synonyms: creative, pioneering
- Example: Khabib is a really knacky fellow.
Positive Words That Start with K to Empower You
We all know that positive words have the authority to make you feel resilient. So here we present some positive words that start with the letter K. These inspirational words that start with K will boost up your confidence.
- Definition: relating to or typical of a king
- Synonyms: royal, majestic
- Example: Yesterday, I received a kingly gift from him.
- Definition: of or suitable for a knight in the past
- Synonyms: gallant, valiant
- Example: Charles is a knightly man who is never afraid of evil forces.
- Definition: the central principle of a policy
- Synonyms: base, principle
- Example: Cooperation remains the keystone of university’s security policy.
- Definition: very important
- Synonyms: significant, crucial
- Example: Charlie holds a key position at our firm.
- Definition: to make something happen really quickly
- Synonyms: start, revive
- Example: Taxes were drastically cut in an attempt to kickstart the economy.
- Definition: a place ruled by a king
- Synonyms: dominion, territory
- Example: Johnny was in a fairy kingdom where everything was possible.
- Definition: the most emphasized part of something
- Synonyms: gist, essence
- Example: This issue has become the keynote of the election campaign.
- Definition: warrior or a brave man
- Synonyms: fighter, soldier
- Example: Kekoas were really courageous people of the Hawaiian origin.
- Definition: an oriental system of unarmed combat using the hands and feet to deliver and block blows, widely practiced as a sport
- Synonyms: judo, kickboxing
- Example: Nobody dared going near Jessica because she knew karate.
- Definition: a Chinese method of fighting that involves using your hands and feet and not using weapons
- Synonyms: wrestling, judo
- Example: The first law of kung-fu is to defend yourself.
Positive Words That Start with K to Make Your Day Better
You can ease the sorrow of your loved ones or show encouragement for yourself by using these words that start with K that are positive. These motivational words that start with K will turn a bad day in to a slightly better one for sure!
- Definition: capable of being known
- Synonyms: plain, noticeable
- Example: Freedom is indeed knowable because it is revealed by God.
- Definition: extremely good or impressive
- Synonyms: excellent, remarkable
- Example: You will make a kick-ass supervisor.
- Definition: the quality of being kind
- Synonyms: affection, tenderness
- Example: Kindness is the sunshine of social life.
- Definition: filled with great emotion
- Synonyms: ardent, profound
- Example: Jerry and his girlfriend were making kissy voices on the phone.
- Definition: very large
- Synonyms: large, massive
- Example: We gifted them a king-sized bed.
- Definition: a present kept in memory of the person who gave it or originally owned it
- Synonyms: memorial, reminder
- Example: I have kept her watch as a keepsake.
- Definition: similar in kind
- Synonyms: connected, associated
- Example: Hindi and Urdu are kindred languages.
- Definition: the holy book of the Islamic religion
- Synonyms: scripture, holy book
- Example: Mona devoted herself to a serious study of the Koran.
- Definition: (especially of a theatre performance) causing laughter by a very humorous behavior
- Synonyms: comical, funny
- Example: Mark gave one of his best knockabout performances in a long time.
- Definition: an African-American cultural celebration
- Synonyms: festival, fete
- Example: The last day of Kwanzaa is marked by a lavish feast.
Positive Words That Start with K to Boost Your Energy
Feeling low is the worst thing ever! What could be the right fix for it? Yes. These positive K words! We have assembled some inspiring words that start with K to boost your energy.
- Definition: frolicsome or sportive
- Synonyms: playful, lively
- Example: Jean is a very kiddyish lady.
- Definition: exciting and fashionable
- Synonyms: magnificent, exciting
- Example: I am thinking about putting on a kicky look for the party.
- Definition: befitting a king
- Synonyms: imposing, superlative
- Example: After adorning that beautiful dress, his son was looking kinglike.
- Definition: the quality of being very interested and eager
- Synonyms: willingness, enthusiasm
- Example: John approved of my keenness to work.
- Definition: succeed in giving up a habit or addiction
- Synonyms: break, abandon
- Example: Smokers may soon have new help to kick the habit.
- Definition: to arouse or inspire an emotion or feeling
- Synonyms: arouse, stimulate
- Example: You should kindle our imagination with that fascinating story.
- Definition: to deal with someone very gently or carefully
- Synonyms: delicacy, tolerance
- Example: Carl is upset, so handle him with kid-glove today.
- Definition: a European dish consisting chiefly of fish, rice, and hard-boiled eggs
- Synonyms: pudding, gazpacho
- Example: We really enjoyed the Kedegree she made.
- Definition: the ideal of physical and moral beauty especially as conceived by the philosophers of classical Greece
- Synonyms: beauty, loveliness
- Example: Andrew was happy that he had found a kalon in her.
- Definition: causing a feeling of exhilaration
- Synonyms: thrilled, excited
- Example: I get kilig every time I hear this song.
Positive Words That Start with K to Cheer You Up
Some words are more like warm hugs that we crave on hard days. For instance, the word “Kudos” has such a positive vibe to it, we have that and more encouraging words that start with K, in this list. Let’s have a look at these motivating words that start with K!
- Definition: the public admiration that a person receives as a result of a particular achievement or position in society
- Synonyms: prestige, glory
- Example: Peterson received kudos of agreement from the intellectuals.
- Definition: made using wool
- Synonyms: sewn, laced
- Example: Where is my knitted sweater?
- Definition: relating to motion
- Synonyms: animated, lively
- Example: Calculate the kinetic energy from this equation.
- Definition: easily recognizable
- Synonyms: observable, recognizable,
- Example: Kevin was a kenspeckle figure in Aberdeen city despite his weird costume.
- Definition: to feel delighted and proud to the point of tears
- Synonyms: rejoice, delight
- Example: You know, when actors get Oscar nominations, they just kvell over the fact that they got nominated.
- Definition: a dark substance that some people put around their eyes, especially the edge of their eyelids, to make them more attractive
- Synonyms: powder, makeup
- Example: The ingredients in kohl helped in reducing the damaging effects of sun glare on eyes.
- Definition: to press something, especially a mixture for making bread, firmly and repeatedly with the hands and fingers
- Synonyms: mold, press
- Example: Knead the dough lightly, then shape it into a round loaf.
- Definition: destiny; fate
- Synonyms: fortune, providence
- Example: Perhaps it was kismet Charlie won the lottery right after he lost his job.
- Definition: a dreamy condition
- Synonyms: daydream, reverie
- Example: Nate was in a state of kef.
- Definition: travel in or use a kayak
- Synonyms: move, progress
- Example: We love to kayak across that stream.
Uncommon Positive Words That Start with K to Enlarge Your Vocabulary
Nobody can deny the quality of a sophisticated vocabulary. These positive words with letter K, are uncommon and unique which is why they are so attractive. These good words that start with K can make your conversations come to life!
- Definition: the sport of bowling
- Synonyms: throwing, bowling
- Example: Kegling used to be his favorite sport.
- Definition: neatly or tidily kept
- Synonyms: orderly, immaculate
- Example: Their older child always looked kempt.
- Definition: an enjoyable mixture of things
- Synonyms: variegated, particolored
- Example: The Mughal Fort is a kaleidoscope of colors and smells.
- Definition: genuine and legitimate
- Synonyms: authentic, genuine
- Example: Shakira referred her lawyers to make sure the whole thing was kosher.
- Definition: a traditional African village of huts, typically enclosed by a fence
- Synonyms: farmyard, sheepfold
- Example: Sheep and goats were kept safe in the kraal in the village.
- Definition: a unit for measuring how pure gold is
- Synonyms: quantity, portion
- Example: Maria was wearing an 18 karat gold bracelet.
- Definition: a type of large oven used for making bricks and clay objects hard after they have been shaped
- Synonyms: muffle, furnace
- Example: Bricks are baked in a kiln.
- Definition: actively involved in a difficult or large task
- Synonyms: preoccupied, engaged
- Example: Jamie was knee-deep in his artworks.
- Definition: practical knowledge or skill
- Synonyms: knowledge, skill
- Example: The scientists have great know-how of that subject.
- Definition: art, decorative objects, or design that appeal to popular tastes
- Synonyms: artwork, craft
- Example: Lara’s home is full of 1950s kitsch.
Positive Words That Start with K – Full List (170+ Words)
It is time for us to share all the words we have discussed so far under one place. Here is the complete list of positive words that start with K.
Final Thoughts on Positive Words That Start with K
Thank you for reading this post. Hopefully, these positive words that start with K will help you develop the quality of your life and interactions.
You may spread genuine happiness into the lives of others by incorporating it into your ordinary conversation.
Each positive word from the list of positive words beginning with K that you use will be a little step toward developing a more optimistic outlook on life.
These positive words that start with K will show to be a dynamic factor in the motivation, inspiration, momentum, and cause of positive lifestyles.
You may improve your day by utilizing these positive words starting with K, since they will make you feel better physically, psychologically, and spiritually. It is now up to you to learn as many of these as possible.