Welcome to this extensive collection of positive words that start with I. Positive words have a good vibe and they imply positivity. Well, who would not wish for some positivity in their lives?
So to make sure that you become the guru of positive vocabulary we have come up with a best list of positive words that start with I. These positive words starting with I have been categorically divided for your ease.
So next time a situation is getting heated up and you need to add a tinge of positivity to it, you would surely need this list of positive words starting with I.
All of these positive words beginning with I will surely come in handy for you. We have made sure that the words are practical and the sentences are relatable for our users.
So without further ado let’s dive into these words and consume the knowledge to your fullest.
Most Common Positive Words That Start with I
First and foremost, you should be aware of the most commonly used nice words that start with I. This exclusive list of positive words that start with I, will be helpful for your day-to-day conversations. So let’s get a look!
- Definition: to formally request the presence of someone
- Synonyms: ask, request
- Example: They have invited us all to Namra’s beach party.
- Definition: thinking of anyone or anything as perfect
- Synonyms: perfect, model
- Example: She was considered an ideal person for the job.
- Definition: one that teaches
- Synonyms: educationalist, pedagogue
- Example: The instructor marvelously included pertinent references to various books in his lecture.
- Definition: having high mental capacity
- Synonyms: skillful, brainy
- Example: Joanna is a young intelligent woman.
- Definition: to perform a procedure without any preparation
- Synonyms: extemporize, clap up
- Example: I had to improvise my whole speech and to my surprise, it was even better.
- Definition: the quality of having some meaning
- Synonyms: significance, magnitude
- Example: She is given a lot of importance in our field.
- Definition: to be drawn towards an opinion
- Synonyms: pitch, agree
- Example: I incline to the opinion that she is right about his findings.
- Definition: rich in knowledge
- Synonyms: enlightening, instructive
- Example: English and history magazines are very informative.
- Definition: to bring someone out with the intention of getting them acquainted with the society
- Synonyms: present, greet
- Example: Let me now introduce you to my hardworking employs.
- Definition: to share something
- Synonyms: communicate, transfuse
- Example: She had so much wisdom to impart on that area of this particular subject.
Positive Words That Start with I to Describe a Person
Let’s say you want to compliment someone special with the most special words ever, these positive words that start with I to describe someone is just the cure you need for your problem.
- Definition: full of courage and bravely
- Synonyms: encourage, inspirit
- Example: His confident leadership inspired his followers to follow him even when everyone was against him.
- Definition: set of qualities that distinguish one person from others
- Synonyms: identity, personality
- Example: His individuality really comes out when the times are tough and people start to lose hope.
- Definition: free from any kind of guilt and sins
- Synonyms: blameless, simplicity
- Example: She has a child-like innocence but also a fierce personality which I find very appealing.
- Definition: marked with great intelligence
- Synonyms: sapient, wise
- Example: He is a very insightful person.
- Definition: not getting effected by negatives effects of things
- Synonyms: protected, invincible
- Example: He seems to be immune to colds and seasonal flus – he just never gets them.
- Definition: related to equal treatment
- Synonyms: fair, unprejudiced
- Example: The impartial moderator managed the debate show very well.
- Definition: original and creative in thinking
- Synonyms: clever, imaginative
- Example: He is known to be among those writers who are viewed as innovative and charming.
- Definition: incapable of getting defeated
- Synonyms: invulnerable, bulletproof
- Example: She seemed nearly invincible on the tennis court with her focused performance.
- Definition: cannot be subdued
- Synonyms: insurmountable, invulnerable
- Example: Even when my father was stricken with cancer, he remained an indomitable force who never stopped fighting and hoping for a better tomorrow.
- Definition: free from any kind of blame
- Synonyms: guiltless, impeccable
- Example: Her conduct throughout the interrogation was irreproachable.
Positive Words That Start with I to Spread Positivity
Ever noticed how some words have the power to simply brighten up everything? No matter how gloomy the situation is, these positive words beginning with I will spread positivity.
- Definition: to brighten with light
- Synonyms: irradiate, lighten
- Example: The boulevards were illuminated with yellow lights for the festival.
- Definition: to talk to someone in order to gain information
- Synonyms: survey, solicit
- Example: They interviewed dozens of applicants, and have narrowed the job search down to two best people.
- Definition: include something as an integral part
- Synonyms: entail, demand
- Example: She prefers training techniques that involves students in sharing their opinions.
- Definition: to put liquid onto something in order to cleanse it
- Synonyms: water, moisten
- Example: He wanted extra water to irrigate barren desert land.
- Definition: charged as a duty
- Synonyms: compulsory, obligatory
- Example: It is incumbent upon all of us to create a safe community for our people.
- Definition: to pay some money as in compensation for some loss
- Synonyms: recoup, remunerate
- Example: The trucking company will indemnify the victim of the car accident caused by the drunk trucker.
- Definition: to keep someone separate from something
- Synonyms: isolate, protect
- Example: Children should be insulated from the drug addicts.
- Definition: to act as a broker for opposing sides
- Synonyms: intermediate, intervene
- Example: Tommy can intercede on my behalf.
- Definition: a game or joke that makes people who do not know each other feel more relaxed together
- Synonyms: housewarming, house party
- Example: Would you rather questions game is a classic icebreaker.
- Definition: moving from one place to another
- Synonyms: nomadic, wandering
- Example: He wants to be an itinerant photographer as he loves that job.
Positive Words That Start with I to Empower You
We all know that positive words have the power to make you feel strong. So here we present some positive words that start with the letter I. These inspirational words that start with I will boost up your confidence.
- Definition: (of a person or his talent) incapable of dying
- Synonyms: forever, evermore
- Example: She is one of the immortals of classical opera and kathak dance.
- Definition: free from any kind of fault
- Synonyms: flawless, absolute
- Example: They gave an impeccable performance at the party.
- Definition: filled with intense passion
- Synonyms: ardent, incandescent
- Example: He gave vent to his feelings via an impassioned written note in his journal.
- Definition: impressively to the point
- Synonyms: keen, direct
- Example: The guide’s incisive comments gave us a new perspective on the thought process.
- Definition: to make someone immune to something
- Synonyms: boost, enforce
- Example: Children are routinely immunized against polio in our country.
- Definition: incorporate something into your nature
- Synonyms: incarnate, personalize
- Example: He had not expected the people would be so ready to internalize the values of good influence.
- Definition: incapable of getting tired
- Synonyms: tireless, unflagging
- Example: Annie was an indefatigable campaigner for the betterment of all the community services.
- Definition: upper class intellects
- Synonyms: clerisy, literati
- Example: He received expected approval from the intelligentsia.
- Definition: to give the strength or energy
- Synonyms: revitalize, refresh
- Example: We were invigorated by our walk by the lake.
- Definition: having no fear
- Synonyms: unafraid, fearless
- Example: Some intrepid individuals were still prepared to make that voyage.
Positive Words That Start with I to Make Your Day Better
Nobody wants a dull and drab day right? But often things go the wrong way. In such a situation these motivational words that start with I can sort things out or at least give a faint hope. So below is a list of words that start with I that are positive.
- Definition: having a quality to attract attention
- Synonyms: imposing, impactful
- Example: She’s full of impressive qualities.
- Definition: marked by great significance
- Synonyms: masterful, significant
- Example: If you want to face the world on your own, the very first thing you need to do is consider yourself important.
- Definition: free from any kind of guilt
- Synonyms: blameless, uncritical
- Example: He is innocent of all the charges that they put on him.
- Definition: a state of being honest in moral values
- Synonyms: decency, virtue
- Example: He was regarded as a man of absolute integrity.
- Definition: to leave an impact on each other
- Synonyms: communicate, associate
- Example: Don’t be a loner and try to interact with other people for your own good.
- Definition: to devote time or resources to achieve something
Synonyms: inculcate, ingrain
- Example: He has invested a lot of time in the completion of his thesis.
- Definition: to produce anything
- Synonyms: create, discover
- Example: He should invent his own type-writing machine.
- Definition: the act of making a formal request
- Synonyms: incentive, meeting
- Example: Thanks for the invitation of this seminar.
- Definition: marked with inspiration
- Synonyms: inoculate, suffuse
- Example: I think your poetry is imbued with a love of the outdoors.
- Definition: a built-in quality
- Synonyms: essential, integral
- Example: We want to ingrain good financial habits into the minds of teenagers.
Positive Words That Start with I to Boost Your Energy
Feeling low is the worst thing ever! What could be the right fix for it? Yes. These positive I words! We have gathered some inspiring words that start with I to boost your energy.
- Definition: the act of getting better at something
- Synonyms: development, refinement
- Example: There’s been a great improvement in his condition so far.
- Definition: to start something
- Synonyms: establish, institute
- Example: Each culture has a special ritual to initiate boys into manhood and girls into womanhood.
- Definition: impossible to avoid but in a positive way
- Synonyms: overwhelming, catching
- Example: I was overwhelmed by her irresistible wink.
- Definition: to make a part of any system
- Synonyms: absorb, incorporate
- Example: You need to integrate exercise and healthy diet into your normal life.
- Definition: anything arousing an action
- Synonyms: boost, impulse
- Example: The recent publicity surrounding women empowerment has given a fresh impetus to the cause.
- Definition: worthy of influencing others
- Synonyms: motivation, encouragement
- Example: Her mother has been an inspiration to us all.
- Definition: to infuse something permanently
- Synonyms: enroot, breed
- Example: It is part of parent’s job to instill confidence into their kids.
- Definition: to make something better
- Synonyms: enhance, refine
- Example: He has finally improved his grades.
- Definition: set of words believed to have magical affects
- Synonyms: bewitchment, charm
- Example: Around the fire, tribal elders chanted incantations on the night of full moon.
- Definition: marked with calm exposure
- Synonyms: steadiness, impassivity
- Example: He was noticed to exhibit imperturbable attitude in every crisis.
Positive Words That Start with I to Cheer You Up
Need some encouraging words that start with I? You have come to the right place. These motivating words that start with I have the power to cheer anyone up! So let’s go!
- Definition: to be able to deal with stuff smartly
- Synonyms: intellectuality, brainpower
- Example: No wonder nature has endowed her with beauty and intelligence.
- Definition: a remarkable trace left on the mind
- Synonyms: sign, stamp
- Example: I would like to leave a nice impression about myself on students.
- Definition: essential or fundamental
- Synonyms: necessary, requisite
- Example: He’s an integral part of the team and we can’t proceed without him.
- Definition: free from outside control
- Synonyms: self-supporting, self- sustaining
- Example: I’ve always been financially independent and it kind of shaped me to a person I am today.
- Definition: supply or distribute something
- Synonyms: provide, supply
- Example: Licenses were issued indiscriminately to my company.
- Definition: the state of familiarity
- Synonyms: belonging, nearness
- Example: There is a certain degree of intimacy involved between those two.
- Definition: someone or something that is too special, or valuable to replace with others
- Synonyms: unique, incomparable
- Example: He is the leader of the team and plays an irreplaceable role.
- Definition: someone who is on the mission of inspiring others
- Synonyms: motivator, leader
- Example: Michelle added it to her resume that she has been a social media influencer past two years.
- Definition: to set something firmly in the consciousness
- Synonyms: enroot, inculcate
- Example: He is responsible for implanting these excellent ideas in his children’s minds.
- Definition: to gulp something
- Synonyms: drink, hoist
- Example: He imbibed great quantities of peach iced tea.
Uncommon Positive Words That Start with I to Enlarge Your Vocabulary
Nobody can deny the aura of a sophisticated vocabulary. These positive words with letter I, are uncommon and unique which is why they are so attractive. These good words that start with I can make your conversations come to life!
- Definition: to make something a part of any system
- Synonyms: include, integrate
- Example: We shall try to incorporate some of your ideas in our young students.
- Definition: anything that is passed down by the ancestors
- Synonyms: inborn, by birth
- Example: He made good use of all his inherited wealth.
- Definition: ability to create new ideas
- Synonyms: clever, originative
- Example: My brother is an imaginative architect.
- Definition: marked by passion
- Synonyms: impulsive, bold
- Example: She is driven by impetuous desires to become a successful entrepreneur.
- Definition: incapable of causing damage or harm
- Synonyms: guiltless, innocent
- Example: He was an absolutely incorruptible leader.
- Definition: very close
- Synonyms: dear, bosom
- Example: They are known to be as intimate friends.
- Definition: widely acknowledged
- Synonyms: archetypal, exemplary
- Example: Joe gained iconic status following his death.
- Definition: free from errors
- Synonyms: absolute, faultless
- Example: I have recently bought a new tablet of immaculate alpine green color.
- Definition: above in rank
- Synonyms: distinguished, superior
- Example: I think Megha and her peers come from an illustrious political family.
- Definition: marked with original qualities
- Synonyms: innovational, imaginative
- Example: Waleed is definitely a very ingenious child for his age as he stands out in his performance.
Here is full fledge list of all the list of positive words that start with I including all we discussed above. We strongly recommend getting another glance at them to see how many you remember.
Final Thoughts on Positive Words That Start with I
We went through a huge variety of positive words that start with I along with their examples and synonyms.
We hope that the next time you are in the mood to describe something that is pleasant and enjoyable for you, relevant positive words that start with I will be there in your memory.
These positive words starting with I, are suitable for a wide range of situations, whether it’s a personality description, a victory speech or just a nice and comfortable day.
All of the above discussed positive words beginning with I will be sufficient for you because just as always, we have got your back! So make sure you learn them all so this vocabulary could be put to good use.