We are here again, at your service, with another list of positive words that start with T. You must be so enthusiastic because we definitely are, excited to teach you some engrossing positive words that start with T.
Spread love, spread positivity and help other people to eliminate the presence of any kind of negativity we have, in our lives. The reality is never dreamy it mostly comes in waves, some just hit you very hard. So always stay alert.
The upcoming list includes a lot of influential positive words that start with T, we divided them into 8 categories for easier learning.
Positive words starting with T are very vast in number. We have only selected those positive words beginning with T that are of very important nature and have repeated use in everyone’s every day routine. Let’s check them out.
Most Common Positive Words That Start with T
1st list of positive words that start with T have 10 most important usual words. These are those nice words that start with T, which are used by almost everyone around us.
- Definition: someone who puts a lot of intellectual mindset in researching important stuff
- Synonyms: philosopher, scholar
- Example: Galileo was known for being an original thinker.
- Definition: a natural ability to be great at something
- Synonyms: capacity, expertise
- Example: Adele’s talent for music showed at an early age when she received award for participating in a school’s music fest.
- Definition: staying in contact with someone over time
- Synonyms: contact, communication
- Example: I keep in touch with my parents by emails and phone calls every now and then.
- Definition: to believe at the authenticity of something or someone
- Synonyms: believe, count on
- Example: You should trust your gut feelings they never betray you.
- Definition: to express gratitude towards something or someone
- Synonyms: praise, acknowledge
- Example: Mac thanked me for the morning meal and left for her school.
- Definition: to put efforts into doing something
- Synonyms: attempt, endeavor
- Example: If I don’t get into my dream university this year, I’ll try again next year.
- Definition: to impart knowledge to others
- Synonyms: educate, instruct
- Example: I love multi-tasking like teaching physics and working on my business side by side.
- Definition: filled with great knowledge and in depth details
- Synonyms: detailed, methodical
- Example: They did a thorough search on their final year project.
- Definition: things which you can easily see through
- Synonyms: clear, translucent
- Example: The comic allegory in Wordsworth’s poem was transparent and the use of illustrations was beyond imagination.
- Definition: of very kind nature
- Synonyms: caring, kind
- Example: Joanna’s expression towards her kid became soft, almost tender when he came running at her after school.
Positive Words That Start with T to Describe a Person
I cannot begin to explain the sheer need of positive words that start with T to describe someone. If you have these 10 words memorized by heart, you will never fail at descriptions.
- Definition: very honest in action, incapable of lying
- Synonyms: honest, sincere
- Example: She is a truthful lady with charming attitude.
- Definition: to be very careful in consideration of things
- Synonyms: attentive, understanding
- Example: Bacon is a very thoughtful person and he likes to discuss all the project details twice before going into action.
- Definition: one of the finest quality
- Synonyms: excellent, best
- Example: He is a top-class student of this academy and his teachers think he will go places.
- Definition: someone you can fearlessly confide in with personal details
- Synonym: reliable, truthful
- Example: He is a trustworthy and level-headed leader of our society.
- Definition: the person, group, organization, etc. at the highest position on a list, a dedicated hard worker
- Synonyms: champion, clincher
- Example: John is the topper of his class and has been winning awards for as long as I can remember.
- Definition: a person who wins the competitions
- Synonyms: medalist, champion
- Example: Olive is the Olympic World titleholder.
- Definition: very careful in actions and decisions
- Synonyms: considerate, understanding
- Example: Our professor was very tactful throughout his speech and left a remarkable impact on us all.
- Definition: the first person to take the risk and tell people they can do this thing too
- Synonyms: pioneer, groundbreaker
- Example: Orville and Wilbur Wright were aviation trailblazers and they were the ones who made history.
- Definition: any organization or a person bringing in new formulas and ideas for the people
- Synonyms: innovator, initiator
- Example: Janjua brothers are not only the biggest fast food chain, but also the industry’s trendsetter for the past 10 years and are going strong.
- Definition: something of very extraordinary nature
- Synonyms: divine, heavenly
- Example: Lana Del Rey has a transcendent personality.
Positive Words That Start with T to Spread Positivity
For the sake of spreading positivity in our surroundings, here is another list of positive words beginning with T for you guys.
- Definition: any member of the team
- Synonyms: colleague, partner
- Example: My teammates are the collection of all the best players of the school.
- Definition: someone whose job is to share knowledge
- Synonyms: educator, tutor
- Example: Sir Harry is my only favorite teacher because he teaches my favorite subject.
- Definition: happening at the perfect moment
- Synonyms: opportune, convenient
- Example: The final semester results came out timely.
- Definition: proof that something exists or is true
- Synonyms: evidence, proof
- Example: The popularity of this product is a testimony to the fact that his marketing strategy is correct.
- Definition: an inherited pattern of behavior and customs
- Synonyms: history, heritage
- Example: They still follow the traditions of their ancestors.
- Definition: to keep a valued possession with great care
- Synonyms: cherish, value
- Example: My mother gave me the family ring on my eighteenth birthday and I’ll treasure it always.
- Definition: anything that will not change with the passage of time
- Synonyms: ageless, permanent
- Example: The city’s monumental sites have a timeless quality as if they had existed forever.
- Definition: to teach a child outside of school regarding the course subjects
- Synonyms: teach, instruct
- Example: His children were being privately tutored for their CIE exams.
- Definition: having a lot of patience
- Synonyms: forbearing, patient
- Example: He is tolerant of those who disagree with him and provide him with better explanations.
- Definition: to transform something into its advance version
- Synonyms: change, alter
- Example: As she gazed down at the baby, her face was transfigured with tenderness and teary eyes.
Positive Words That Start with T to Empower You
Moving on to the series of positive words that start with the letter T meant for empowering others. These are nothing less than inspirational words that start with T. Check up on your friends, they might need your support at the moment.
- Definition: to try to deal with things in a sensible way
- Synonyms: address, deal
- Example: You do not have to worry so much, I am sure there must be many ways to tackle this problem.
- Definition: excellent in quality
- Synonyms: exquisite, first rate
- Example: The food I ordered for the guests is from a top-notch restaurant.
- Definition: to achieve success in your goals
- Synonyms: win, succeed
- Example: Sania triumphed in her last match and it proved her fierce dedication towards her career.
- Definition: of very strong characteristics
- Synonyms: strong, hard
- Example: He is a really tough person he won’t give up even if no one supports his cause.
- Definition: extremely good in amount
- Synonyms: enormous, fantastic
- Example: We went to a tremendous party at the start of this month.
- Definition: a place that is filled with people
- Synonyms: filled, overflowing
- Example: After winning the league, the players were having a great time in those teeming streets.
- Definition: the determination to continue the work towards your passion
- Synonyms: approving, persistence
- Example: Good luck is another name for tenacity of purpose but one should always work the hardest.
- Definition: extremely gigantic and powerful
- Synonyms: monumental, massive
- Example: He loves doing titanic tasks on his own and then enjoy the taste of success.
- Definition: to cross the limitations
- Synonyms: eclipse, outstrip
- Example: He transcended all limits in helping us get through this test.
- Definition: to become stronger
- Synonyms: strengthen, fortify
- Example: Oliver tried to toughen his son up by sending him to public school and giving him the best training.
Positive Words That Start with T to Make Your Day Better
Who don’t you want to spend your day with good mood and positive vibes? These motivational words that start with T can do the magic. Mentioned below, 10 words that start with T that are positive and cheerful.
- Definition: to change the appearance of anything to a more advance form
- Synonyms: alter, enhance
- Example: Michael has transformed into a totally new person after the car accident.
- Definition: marked by a lot of talent
- Synonyms: brilliant, expert
- Example: Anthony is a very talented pianist and has also opened his own café shop in Beverly Street now.
- Definition: (of a person or animal) to go from one place to another
- Synonyms: proceed, progress
- Example: He is traveling towards the mountainous region after staying for four months in his beach house.
- Definition: having a great taste (of food)
- Synonyms: delicious, palatable
- Example: The soup we had last night at a local restaurant was very tasty.
- Definition: a symbol of achievement in any competition
- Synonyms: cup, medal
- Example: The Harvard’s principle will be presenting the trophies.
- Definition: evolving into a more successful version of oneself
- Synonyms: prosperous, roaring
- Example: The Island is well-known around the globe for having a thriving community and a rich history.
- Definition: excellent in manner
- Synonyms: mighty, great
- Example: Amanda is a terrific writer and publishes one novel almost every couple of years.
- Definition: to achieve a great success
- Synonyms: victorious, winning
- Example: Kylie Jenner made a triumphant entry into cosmetics industry.
- Definition: to arrange something very neatly
- Synonyms: clean, sort
- Example: The boys have finally tidied their bedroom after an exhausting argument with their mother.
- Definition: a musical instrument made up of brass with a flared bell and a bright, penetrating tone
- Synonyms: clarion, horn
- Example: He has played trumpet professionally in a jazz combo multiple times.
Positive Words That Start with T to Boost Your Energy
Random boost of energy is all we are up for. Give these positive T words a chance to work, and see the magic. These inspiring words that start with T are worth every smile. When life gives you a chance to make someone happy, you take it.
- Definition: to grow into a more successful (person or thing)
- Synonyms: flourish, prosper
- Example: Your business will definitely thrive since you have some great investors by your side this time.
- Definition: to teach someone some skill
- Synonyms: instruct, coach
- Example: He trains teachers to use new technology and advance techniques of teaching.
- Definition: working without any breaks
- Synonyms: indefatigable, untiring
- Example: Tony is a tireless worker and an enthusiastic sports lover.
- Definition: of highest rank
- Synonyms: highest, dominant
- Example: Every profession produces its own topmost master after the grinding of several years.
- Definition: the manner of your behavior towards other persons
- Synonyms: reception, reaction
- Example: Men and women receive equal treatment in this company and it is so inspiring for everyone.
- Definition: knowing how to work perfectly towards a particular task
- Synonyms: perfect, ideal
- Example: It sounds as though you’re tailor-made for the teaching profession.
- Definition: of the best quality
- Synonyms: exceptional, excellent
- Example: She had the honor of hosting a top-quality literary seminar in our University.
- Definition: to surpass (something) by saying or doing something better
- Synonyms: outshine, outclass
- Example: You are definitely going to trump your opponent, you have all our prayers.
- Definition: to change the small details about someone’s looks
- Synonyms: arrange, tidy
- Example: I need to go upstairs and titivate myself for the event.
- Definition: to excite pleasure or glee
- Synonyms: charge, electrify
- Example: Charlie’s film has been made to titillate the audience on both national and international level.
Positive Words That Start with T to Cheer You Up
Consider these encouraging words that start with T your pals now. They will help you out in situations you cannot even imagine. These motivating words that start with T, comes with the confirmation of cheering up the person on whom they are being used.
- Definition: to behave towards someone or something in a certain way
- Synonyms: handle, manage
- Example: My parents treated us all the same when we were kids and made sure we all got the best education and schooling possible.
- Definition: feeling grateful for being united with your loved ones
- Synonyms: connectedness, family feeling
- Example: War had given to the community a greater sense of togetherness and has ignited a sense of patriotism in everyone.
- Definition: the act of considering something after doing a lot of research
- Synonyms: contemplation, conviction
- Example: He was so much absorbed into his own thoughts.
- Definition: to make someone excited about something
- Synonyms: stimulate, arouse
- Example: Tom’s kiss and affection towards her has always thrilled and excited her.
- Definition: to show the expression of good will towards someone by holding a glass up in a gathering
- Synonyms: salute, honor
- Example: We toasted the happy couple on their fifteenth wedding anniversary.
- Definition: to shine with gleam like a star
- Synonyms: glitter, sparkle
- Example: The lights twinkled in the distance on the main road.
- Definition: very excellent in appearance
- Synonyms: top-shelf, flawless
- Example: He is in a tip-top shape because he exercises daily.
- Definition: to be able to move across or through
- Synonyms: cross, travel
- Example: Olivia traversed the forest and entered that beautiful cottage.
- Definition: giving a sense of relaxation and happiness to someone
- Synonyms: curative, remedial
- Example: I find gardening and regularly swimming very therapeutic.
- Definition: a state of pure calmness
- Synonyms: peace, serene
- Example: I am a big admirer of the tranquility of the lakes.
Uncommon Positive Words That Start with T to Enlarge Your Vocabulary
We have also included some uncommon positive words with letter T in these series. Some good words that start with T are present under this category. Make sure you use them confidently and correctly.
- Definition: able to be cured and become better again
- Synonyms: curable, mendable
- Example: After major advancements in science and technology many diseases are now treatable.
- Definition: having a pleasantly melodious sound
- Synonyms: melodious, rhythmic
- Example: Play some good tuneful music and put the radio on full volume, let’s dance.
- Definition: having a good aesthetic and artistic choices
- Synonyms: graceful, elegant
- Example: Your choice of clothes is very tasteful I must say we all love them.
- Definition: to teach someone
- Synonyms: skilled, qualified
- Example: My kids are surely teachable and worthy of the best schooling available.
- Definition: according to the latest fashionable trends
- Synonyms: fashionable, stylish
- Example: I have some trendy new shoes for you at the store.
- Definition: transform into something magical
- Synonyms: convert, metamorphose
- Example: James’s home was transmogrified into a hippy crash pad and the renovation costed them a-lot of money.
- Definition: having consistency in manner
- Synonyms: persevering, persistent
- Example: Samantha is a tenacious woman, she’ll come back.
- Definition: reusing the old things after recycling them without wasting them
- Synonyms: provident, frugal
- Example: My wife is thrifty and low maintenance but she definitely has a good artistic sense.
- Definition: real and not imaginary; able to be shown, touched, or experienced
- Synonyms: actual, real
- Example: We should discuss the tangible details of the deal before coming into action.
- Definition: anything worthy of being defended
- Synonyms: defensible, justifiable
- Example: This contract is tenable for at least 7 next years.
Positive Words That Start with T – Full List (320+ Words)
Here is a complete list of positive words that start with T. Get another look at them and see if you missed any! This is an easy way to revise these words once again so you don’t forget them ever!
Final Thoughts on Positive Words That Start with T
We are finally at the end of our learning journey. I am really looking for a positive response by your side. We went through a long journey that includes the learning of positive words that start with T.
These positive words that start with T were presented to you in the form of several categories.
Although, there are great amount of positive words starting with T but these words will do the thing for you, they are sufficient and more than enough. Still if you want to learn more, visit this site again some time later.
Have these words by your side in every common and uncommon situation and use them with pure confidence. No one can ignore the presence of an intelligent person with enlarged vocabulary in any event or space.
So make sure you make yourself prominent by the use of these positive words beginning with T, every now and then. SEE YOU SOON.